Skip to Additional Navigation
- Before you create a WPI page or handle through a social media channel, you should have a communication plan in place that defines the goals of the page/handle, target audience, content maintenance plan, and coordination with other online channels.
- Your social media presence should be integrated with your department website.
- Social media maintenance can be time consuming. Please consider what it takes to be successful on each channel to determine if you have the time and resources to support it.
- Utilize the Social Media Toolkit to bring your page in line with WPI branding guidelines. Pages and handles that choose not to utilize WPI branded social media icons and backgrounds run the risk of not having their handle content shared or retweeted by WPI university channels.
- Stacie Murray in University Marketing can help you with these decisions.