Financial Aid Information
The WPI Office of Diversity and Women's Programs recognizes that with the ever-increasing cost of higher education, many people are in need of financial assistance. The following is a collection of resources for parents and students to help you through the financial aid process.
- Outstanding Women Students Scholarship
- Check out this list of scholarship and grant opportunities for women entering college.
- WPI Financial Aid
- Information for both first-year and upperclass students is available on WPI's Financial Aid website.
- Marshall/Chavez/Means Scholarship
- The Marshall/Chavez/Means scholarship is offered to students who attend WPI.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Free Application for Federal Student Financial Aid and student loans