Financial Aid Information
The WPI Office of Multicultural Affairs recognizes that with the ever-increasing cost of higher education, many people are in need of financial assistance. The following is a collection of resources for students and parents to help them navigate the financial aid process.
- Outstanding Women Student Awards
- WPI presents awards to outstanding female undergraduate students. The awards are based on academic excellence, contributions to the WPI community, and professional goals.
- WPI Financial Aid
- Information for both first-year and upperclass students is available on WPI's Financial Aid website.
- Unity Scholarship
- The Unity scholarship is offered to students who attend WPI.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Free Application for Federal Student Financial Aid and student loans.
- Additional Scholarships for Women
- Additional scholarships and resources for women in STEM can be found through OnlineColleges.net and BestColleges.com.