Connections Summer Program
A residential summer program is sponsored at WPI in August prior to New Student Orientation. The purpose of the program is to help entering first year students make a smooth transition from high school to college. Summer program activities include:
- Academic and Personal Skills Assessment
- Personal Development Training
- Leadership Training and Development
- Computer Instruction
- College Success Skills Training
- Academic Enrichment Courses:
- written and oral communications
- Cultural Awareness and Diversity Training
- Field Trips and Social Activities
The summer program is offered at no cost to the student.
Connections 2013 is scheduled for August 17–24, 2013.