The following resources are for students, parents, and teachers who are interested in learning about the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields.
- Refer to the PDF document for a comprehensive list of online STEM resources for students, parents, and teachers.
- Refer to the PDF document for a comprehensive list of online STEM resources for girls.
- Use our "Engineering Quotient" (PDF) quiz with young women who show a flair for math and science.
For more information on women in engineering:
- National Engineers Week - Offers some free materials, hands-on activities, and videos.
- National Society of Women Engineers - Provides information on engineering fields and scholarships for women.
- Women in Engineering ProActive Network (WEPAN) - Offers materials, hands-on activities, videos, portfolios for colleges offering women in engineering programs, and scholarship information
- Women in Engineering Organization - A great reference for educators and students. Includes a database of programs for young women by geographic area.