The Gateway Shuttle is committed to providing safe transportation to all the WPI Community. There are five (5) Gateway Shuttle van stops. Hours of Operation are Monday through Friday, from 8:30am to 5:30pm. The Shuttle service is provided on holidays and during recess/breaks except on Thanksgiving and Christmas recess.
The posted signs for the shuttle routes are as follows:
- Gateway Park: Inside the Gateway Garage by the single ground parking spots
- 85 Prescott Street: In front of building
- Salisbury Estates: By the rotary island
- WPI Facility Building/Lee Street: On side of building
- Bartlett Center: In front of building
The above locations identified are in order of the shuttle route.
NOTE: Gateway Park pick-ups and drop-offs from December 1st to April 30th will be at the north side of the Gateway Garage stairwell. A Gateway Shuttle pick-up/drop-off sign is posted.
Please take into consideration both pedestrian and vehicle traffic volume, inclement weather, and the loading and unloading of passengers. The following are locations with scheduled times:
|Gateway Hours of Operations|
|Gateway Park||85 Prescott St.||Bartlett Center||Facility Building-Lee Street||Salisbury Estates|