Web Accessibility Policy: More Information
For more information on developing pages for maximum accessibility by ALL users, visit the following Web sites:
- World Wide Web Consortium (WC3) Web Accessibility Initiative
- WC3 Accessibility Improvements in HTML 4.0
Bobby is a free service provided by CAST to help Web page authors identify and repair significant barriers to access by individuals with disabilities.
- Telecommunications Act Accessibility Guidelines
- Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards
- EASI - Equal Access to Software and Information
Designing a More Usable World for All
Hosted by TRACE Research & Development Center, this site provides more information about how to make websites more accessible.
More Than Screen Deep - Toward Every-Citizen Interfaces to the Nation's Information Infrastructure
This paper by the National Research Council (NRC) discusses in depth the issues of interface design associated with making websites accessible to everyone.
Last modified: Jun 24, 2002, 16:06 EDT