Give to WPI


In the event that testimony or evidence is produced subsequent to a board hearing that could not have been obtained at the time of the hearing, the accused may petition through the case officer to the hearing board for a rehearing. Such petition must indicate the character of the testimony or evidence now available and the manner in which the board's decision might be changed. The case officer shall present this petition to the chief justice, who shall determine whether and to what extent a rehearing in the matter shall be accorded. In the event that a rehearing is granted, the results of the previous hearing are nullified.

  • Email a Friend
  • Bookmark this Page
  • Share this Page