Voter Registration & Veterans Affairs

Voter Registration

Students may make an online request to receive a Massachusetts or a Federal voter registration form from the Elections Division of the Secretary of the Commonwealth. A voter registration form will be mailed to you. You will not be registered to vote until you return the completed voter registration form to your city/town hall.

Veterans Affairs

Please contact staff member Daniel Richard at 508-831-6601 for personal assistance.


  • Email a Friend
  • Bookmark this Page
  • Share this Page