In an effort to provide a variety of housing alternatives to students, WPI has four on-campus houses. These houses will be available within the Housing Selection process for students to sign up for the spaces within the houses. .
- Singles: 5
- Doubles: 21
- Triples: 1
- Total Occupancy: 54 (among all houses combined)
- Kitchenette in the House
- Common Rooms in the House
- Small Community
How to Apply for Themed Housing
- Fill out the application found here. Applications are due back in Residential Services mid-February each year. In addition to the application, students interested in living in a themed house must be interviewed by the Residential Services staff in mid-February.
- Students who wish to apply for themed housing must sign up for housing selection on bannerweb.
- Students who are assigned to a Themed House do not go through the Housing Selection Night Process as they have already been assigned a room. Students will be informed of their application status via email in late February.
Please note: all dates mentioned above are date ranges only. It is important that you check the Important Dates & Deadlines calendar for exact dates of each step in the Themed Housing application process.