In an effort to provide a variety of housing alternatives to students, WPI has four on-campus themed houses. Students who apply to live in one of these houses choose their own theme for the house. Past themes have included Healthy Alternatives, World House, and Robotics House.
- Singles: 5
- Doubles: 21
- Triples: 1
- Total Occupancy: 54 (among all houses combined)
- Kitchen in the House
- Common Rooms in the House
- Small Community
How to Apply for Themed Housing
- Fill out the application found here. Applications are due back in Residential Services mid-February each year. In addition to the application, students interested in living in a themed house must be interviewed by the Residential Services staff in mid-February.
- Students who wish to apply for themed housing must sign up for housing selection on bannerweb.
- Students who are assigned to a Themed House do not go through the Housing Selection Night Process as they have already been assigned a room. Students will be informed of their application status via email in late February.
Please note: all dates mentioned above are date ranges only. It is important that you check the Important Dates & Deadlines calendar for exact dates of each step in the Themed Housing application process.