25 Trowbridge House
25 Trowbridge is a comfortable and friendly place that makes you feel like you are living at home. It is a coed living unit, housing 18 residents and one resident advisor. All rooms in this house are designed for two people. The house has a common living room, and a kitchenette. Student rooms contain beds, desks, desk chairs, dressers, and closets or wardrobes. There is a coin operated washer and dryer located in the basement of the house.
- Coed: Yes
- Capacity: 19 residents
- Room Options: Singles & Doubles
- Number of Floors: 2
- Communications: WPI Telephone, Cable & Network access available in each room.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Elevator: No
- Closest Dining Hall: Pulse On Dining
- Kitchen Facilities in Building: Kitchenette
- Laundry Facilities: Coin operated machines located in the basement
- Last Renovated: 2013