Environmental & Occupational Safety
The Environmental and Occupational Safety (EOS) Office provides a broad range of services for the protection and promotion of a safe learning, living, and working environment at WPI. This is accomplished through technical support, information and training programs, consulting services, and periodic auditing of health and safety practices and regulatory compliance.
EOS is within the Department of Facilities Services and the Division of Finance and Operations.
- Employee Accident Report Form
- Lab safety training is available online in myWPI.
Click here for more information.
- For information on Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), please visit our Resources page.
- For information concerning Sustainability, please visit WPI Sustainability website.
- WPI now offers an online waste pickup form: Hazardous Waste Pickup Request Form
- WPI Bio Safety Manual
- WPI Laser Safety Manual
- Minimizing Hazardous Waste Generation
David Messier, EOS Manager
Office Location: 37 Lee Street
Phone: x 5216