Using The WPI Dining Service
Catering requests should be ordered through the Catering Office, using their online ordering tool. Student organizations may find it helpful, however, to know the following policies regarding serving food on campus.
- Food and beverages served on the WPI campus must be catered by the Chartwells Dining Service. This includes organization meetings and events. (Exceptions are made only with the approval of the Director of Dining Services).
- Menu: Arrangements must be made two (2) weeks prior to the function. A preliminary guarantee of the total number to be served must be made at that time. A final count must be given three (3) working days before the function.
- Cancellations: If an organization cancels a function, they will be charged for any costs incurred by the WPI Dining Service, such as the hiring of extra personnel and the purchase of special food.
- There is a minimum $15.00 charge for all catered events.
- Due to health and liability regulations, food and beverages may not be carried out of catered functions.
- Equipment missing upon pick-up after a catered function will be charged to the student organization.