Learning from Leaders
The Leadership Lecture Series is an educational and entertaining program that not only exposes the WPI community to a diverse range of topics associated with leadership, diversity, social justice, and wellness, but also imparts valuable lessons about leadership skill development.
Past Lecture Topics
- "Love Your Body Campaign" —Stacey Nadeau
- "12 Steps Towards Appreciating Diversity" —Mohammed Bilal
- "End of Racism" —Preacher Moss
- "Big Money" —Patrick McGarrity
- "Life is Change" —Judson Laipply