Responsibilities of Recognized Student Organizations
Recognized student organizations are expected:
- To renew recognition annually by submitting the organization information update form and anti-hazing form.
- To use the WPI Business Office for the administration of all college-approved and supplied funds and funds raised on campus.
- To have a current constitution on file with the Student Activities Office.
- To have only matriculated WPI students as its members.
- To have full-time students as its officers.
- To maintain a current list of officers with the Student Activities Office.
- To require that all officers of undergraduate organizations be matriculated undergraduate students.
- To adhere to all federal, state and local laws and college policies including the Student Code of Conduct and all Judicial Policies.
- To ensure that its membership will not practice any physical or psychologically abusive behaviors, either intentionally or unintentionally.
- Additionally, all fraternities and sororities must submit a certificate for insurance for all nationally affiliated organizations.