Student Employee Awards
Save the Date! Once again we will be looking for nominees for the WPI Student Employee of the Year!
We will begin taking nominations in January 2011. Complete directions on how to nominate will be sent out early in January. In the meantime, some things to think about when nominating your student employee:
- Quality of work
- Contribution to the employer
You will likely touch upon the selection criteria by including information and examples about the following:
- The nominee's greatest attributes, and how they relate to the job.
- How the nominee has gone above and beyond standard work expectations.
- The quality of the nominee's work and work style.
- The nominee's leadership skills, initiative, and motivation.
- The impact the nominee has had to your department, campus, and community.
- The qualities of the nominee that set him/her apart from other student employees.
In order to be eligible for consideration, student employees must have worked a minimum of six
months part-time (or three months full-time), during the selection period of June 2010 through May 2011.
Stay tuned for the official start of the nomination process!