The information below will help you understand how to participate in an Adobe Connect meeting or event.
It is important that you read the information below prior to your meeting/event, especially the Adobe Connect Connection Test page, if you have never participated in an Adobe Connect meeting before or if you have participated in the past from a different computer.
Having difficulty installing Adobe Connect or joining a meeting? Check the Technical Troubleshooting Tips documentation for information. If you still encounter difficulty, request help by contacting MeetingOne's 24x7 Customer Service line at 1-888-523-8445 or via email at email@example.com. Note: if your issue is urgent, please call.
- Technical Requirements for Presenting or Participating
- Set up Adobe Connect & Test Your Connection
- Participating in an Adobe Connect Event
Brief Overview Video
Joining an Adobe Connect Meeting
- Adobe Connect Quick Reference Card for Participants (PDF)
- a brief PDF document summarizing key steps in the documents listed above.
Last modified: Jan 08, 2014, 12:36 EST