What Is Project Inclusion?
Launched in the spring of 2017, Project Inclusion uses input from the entire community to establish guidelines and adopt policies to help WPI assess the current campus environment. Facilitators assist in the process and help guide community ideas and proposals into strategies and actions that will be successful on the WPI campus. Read the bios of the facilitators WPI is working with here.
With the guidance of facilitators, Project Inclusion begins that assessment in a structured way using the following dimensions:
- Philosophy and Mission
- Faculty Support and Involvement
- Curriculum, Pedagogy, and Research
- Staff Engagement and Involvement
- Student Support and Involvement
- Administrative Leadership and Institutional Support
Read more about Project Inclusion’s Process (PDF) and Project Inclusion’s Purpose and Expectations (PDF).