Enterprise Transformation Ambassadors represent every academic department/program and administrative office on campus. Their role is to champion the new systems and processes coming to WPI with Enterprise Transformation. They will act as the connection between ETP team and all faculty and staff keeping colleagues up-to-date on information, demonstrations, trainings, timelines, and changes. They will also provide feedback to the ETP team from their departments and offices.
Purpose of Ambassadors
- Participate in the ETP, and subsequent meetings through the go live period, and beyond.
- We estimate about 5-8 hours per month
- Support Workday, eProjects and other initiatives by understanding the new technology and processes and providing your feedback and input on these “key changes” and how best to roll these out to the broader community.
- Share feedback from your area with the ETP team.
- Communicate key messages & information quickly.
- Provide feedback and advice to ensure understanding of concerns & expectations.
What is an Ambassador
- Represents your area/department
- Has good communication skills to champion ETP
- Has knowledge of organizational structure & business processes
- Has the ability to influence others - strong, informal network of peers
- Works effectively with all levels of the organization
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Has the ability to identify impact of process & recommend changes