Skip to Additional Navigation
Biomaterials & Tissue Engineering
- Biopolymer microthreads for soft tissue regeneration, including myocardium (Gaudette), skeletal muscle (Page), and tendon (Pins).
- Microfabricated topography for models of skin structure and function (Pins).
- Culture systems for autologous cell therapy and skeletal muscle regeneration (Page).
- Mesenchymal stem cell therapy for cardiac regeneration (Gaudette).
- Cell/tissue self-assembly for blood vessel development and vascular disease modeling (Rolle, Billiar).
- Bioreactor development for mechanical stimulation of engineered tissues (Rolle, Billiar).
- Biomaterial development for treatment of traumatic brain injury and brain cancer (Jain).
Dedicated Faculty Members