The School of Business
Where Business Isn’t Business as Usual
The School of Business at Worcester Polytechnic Institute is rooted in WPI's strengths in technology, engineering, and science, and is known for developing innovative and entrepreneurial leaders for a global technological world.
We focus on:
- Creating and leading technology-based organizations;
- Innovating by creating new processes, products, services, based on technology;
- Integrating technology into the workplace.
- Innovative and project-based education that integrates the theory and the practice of management, and prepares students to assume positions of leadership in an increasingly global business environment;
- Basic scholarship, while also valuing the scholarship of application and the scholarship of instruction;
- Interaction with the business community focused primarily on technological innovation and both individual and organizational entrepreneurship.
- PhD in Business Administration (3 concentrations)
- The Innovator’s MBA (3 tracks)
- Master of Science (4 degrees)
- Graduate Certificate (5 programs)
- Bachelor of Science (4 degrees)
- #1 Part-time MBA in the Northeast, Top 10 U.S since 2007, BusinessWeek
- One of the Best Business School in the Nation, The Princeton Review
- Top 10 Program with Emphasis on Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneur.com
- Best Online MBA Programs, US News & World Report
- Top 5 Greatest Opportunities for Women, The Princeton Review
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- Admission to the School of Business Graduate Programs is competitive and based upon undergraduate performance, work experience, test scores, recommendations, and other factors. For details and deadlines, visit the School of Business Admissions Office.
- For admission to the School of Business Undergraduate Programs, please refer to the WPI Undergraduate Admissions Office for application requirements and deadlines.
We are pleased to share with you the WPI School of Business Annual Report. The report provides an overview of all of the important activities of the School of Business, reflecting the substantial commitment and contributions from faculty, staff, students, alumni, and friends of WPI.