Attend an Event
Engage With Us - On-campus, On The Road, On Your Terms
We invite you to participate in one or more of the admissions events we host throughout the year. We know you are busy, so we have created many options tailored to your busy schedule and individual objectives.
- Special Events. At these events, you’ll have an opportunity to speak with current students and distinguished alumni, have your questions addressed by our staff, learn about upcoming programs and most importantly, just enjoy yourself. At some events, you’re even welcome to bring your family! Pre-Registration is required to attend. To learn more, please contact James Garvin at email@example.com; 508.831.4805. See upcoming events below.
- Information Sessions. Join us for an information session to learn more about our graduate business degree programs and to discuss your future with representatives from the Office of Admissions. Sessions are held on on-campus and online. Learn more.
- Test Drive Our MBA. Experience the class firsthand to see if the cohort MBA is right for you. Meet current students and talk with representatives from the Office of Admissions. Learn more.
- Weeknight Visitors Program. Prior to attending an evening class you will be introduced to a Graduate Ambassador who will take you on a tour of campus, share with you the WPI experience and answer any questions about our graduate degree programs. Learn more.
- Open House. Have you been considering graduate business school and wondered what it would be like? If so, we invite you to attend the WPI School of Business Open House for an insightful look into the business school experience. Learn more.
Feel the exhilaration of racing full throttle at F1 Boston
- Race Dates: Friday, May 30 or Friday, June 13
- Time: 3pm – 7:30pm
- Location: Braintree, MA
See, feel and explore the transcending moments of the 1830s at Old Sturbridge Village*
- Date: Friday, June 20
- Time: 11am – 2pm
- Location: Sturbridge, MA
Examine and reflect on touchstone moments of our nation’s growth through the eyes and brush strokes of America personified--Norman Rockwell at the Norman Rockwell Museum*
- Date: Friday, July 11
- Time: 11am-2pm
- Location: Stockbridge, MA
Since 1865, WPI’s influence on science, engineering, technology, innovation and business has been carefully crafted and woven into the fabric of American life. At these events, you’ll learn why WPI’s motto of “Theory and Practice” permeates our curriculum and instills a sense of purpose in our students. Much like life, what defines American ingenuity is making the best of transformative moments. In some cases, it’s about winning and racing against time and competition. At other times, it’s about having a keen insight into the past that formulates our thinking of both present and future. The phrase “what’s past is prologue” is synonymous with WPI’s impact on the American landscape. Come see for yourself what a life-changing experience an advanced business education might be like. Dare to be distinctive. The WPI way.