Qualifications for admission to the MS in ECE degree program
U.S. citizen status at time of admission
Commitment to working a minimum of three years as MITRE technical staff, post-graduation
MITRE is a not-for-profit organization that operates federally funded research and development centers—which are unique organizations that assist the United States government with:
- Scientific research and analysis
- Development and acquisition
- Systems engineering and integration
We also have an independent research program that explores new and expanded uses of technologies to solve our sponsors' problems.
- MITRE Named as Top 100 Computerworld 2018 Best Places to Work
- MITRE Included in “America’s Best Employers List” 4 years in a row (2018)
- MITRE President and CEO Jason Providakes signs a diversity pledge with the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™, proudly joining 175 companies nationwide in the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace (2017)
For more information, contact the PNT Program Director, Alex Wyglinski .
*current MITRE employees are not eligible