Salisbury Laboratories, 210
Britton Robert Snyder
- Professor of Practice, Interactive Media & Game Development
In addition to teaching full time in WPI’s Interactive Media & Game Development program, I have worked as an artist in the field of video game development for the past 14 years, contributing to a number of titles with concept art, illustrations, 3D models, storyboards and cinematics.
Companies I have worked as an artist for include SONY, Blizzard Entertainment, Liquid Entertainment, Rockstar, THQ, Demiurge, Subatomic Studios, Hitpoint Studios, 745 Studios and Mapleloft. I have contributed to such games as Warcraft 3, Diablo 2 expansion set, Downhill Domination, Dragonshard, Empire Earth 2 expansion set, Empire Earth 3, WALL-E, Mass Effect for PC, Deblob, WORD FU for the iPhone, Rock Band Greenday and Field Runners 2.
In addition to my work in video game development, my paintings have been featured in Spectrum Illustration Annual, ImagineFX magazine, Muddycolors and numerous solo and group gallery exhibitions.
- Traditional and Digital Painting
- 3D Modeling and Animation
- Interactive Media
- Practice and History of Representational Painting
- BFA, Berklee College of Music, 1997
- MFA, Lesley University, 2014
- ImagineFX Magazine issue 60, September 2010, "Small is beautiful" review of The Superfun Adventures of Jax.
- Diamond Previews October 2011, Staff Pick, The Superfun Adventures of Jax
- Birmingham Observer Eccentric January 07 2012, "Seaholm grad brings graphic novel to life"
- AR 2101. 3D MODELING I
- AR 2700. DIGITAL PAINTING
- AR 301X. 3D MODELING II
- AR 3101. 3D MODELING II
- AR 3700. CONCEPT ART AND CREATIVE ILLUSTRATION
- IMGD 2101. 3D MODELING I
- IMGD 2700. DIGITAL PAINTING
- IMGD 3101. 3D MODELING II
- IMGD 311X. 3D MODELING II
- IMGD 3500. ARTISTIC GAME DEVELOPMENT I
- IMGD 3700. CONCEPT ART AND CREATIVE ILLUSTRATION