Humanities and Arts
Salisbury Laboratories, 235
Steven C. Bullock
- Colonial and Revolutionary America
- 19th century America
- American social and cultural history
- English history
- B.A., Houghton College, 1978
- M.A., SUNY-Binghamton, 1980
- A.M., Brown University, 1982
- Ph.D., Brown University, 1986
- The American Revolution: A History in Documents. (Oxford University Press, 2003).
- "National Public Radio Broadcast Addresses Freemasonry," Scottish Rite Journal, CX (December 2002), 46-56; CXI (January 2003), 42-53. With S. Brent Morris and Kojo Nnamdi (transcription of "Public Interest," National Public Radio, July 31, 2002).
- "American Midrash: Conversations about the Constitution," "Talk of the Past," and Editor of "The Uses and Abuses of the Constitution: Roundtable Discussion," Common-Place, II (July 2002). Common-Place Online
- "According to Their Rank: Masonry and the Revolution, 1775-1792," Heredom: The Transactions of the Scottish Rite Research Society, IV (1995), 73-105. Reprinted in R. William Weisberger, Wallace McLeod, and S. Brent Morris, ed., Freemasonry on Both Sides of the Atlantic: Essays Concerning the Craft in the British Isles, Europe, the United States, and Mexico (Boulder, Col.: East European Monographs, 2002), 489-523.
- "Remapping Masonry: A Comment," in Forum, "Exits from the Enlightenment: Masonic Routes," Eighteenth-Century Studies, 33 (2000), 275-279.
View a Complete List (.pdf, 214kb)