50 Prescott, 1314
William C. Stitt
- Professor of Practice, School of Business
A high-quality MBA journey is a life-changing, personal development experience. As part of student’s MBA journey, I aspire to contribute to each student’s development of an entrepreneurial mindset – one which brings together a high degree of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship in a way that helps to make the world a better place. In so doing, my goal is to be an effective learning partner of students, one who helps them develop into habitual entrepreneurs within existing enterprises or in standalone new ventures. WPI provides an excellent venue for pursuing my goal because its students are smart, work hard, are ambitious in a meaningful way, and are nice to work with.
- Technology-Intensive Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- B.S.M.E Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 1963
- MBA, Harvard Graduate School of Business Adminstration, 1967
- Member of a new venture team that created and built a NYSE-listed company over a 25-year period.
- Sixteen year full time teaching career in the creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship space.
- Recipient of multiple student-based and faculty-based teaching awards at Rensselaer and at Babson College.