Grade Level: Entering 2-11
July 27 – 31, 2015
9 AM - 4 PM
Improve Your Game with Hands-On Instruction
Improve your baseball skills with a program that includes conditioning; hands-on instruction in all areas of hitting, throwing, fielding, and strategy; and an optional free swim. Lunches and a T-shirt are included.
What to Bring?
- Baseball Glove is mandatory - if you have other gear (batting helmet, bat), including specialized position equipment, please bring it with you!
- If wearing cleats, please bring a pair of sneakers for indoor play during inclement weather and for the dining hall.
- Water bottle and sunscreen for outdoor play
- Bathing suit and a towel for the optional free swim
- Campers may want to bring a change of clothes