Grade Level: Entering 2-11
July 20 –24, 2015
9 AM - 4 PM
Improve your game and become a better teammate with first-rate instruction from top college and high school coaches.
Ramp Up Your Game and Skills
Learn and grow as a player in a positive and enjoyable atmosphere that includes daily practice of individual skills, small-group tactics, games, and an optional free swim. Lunches, T-shirts, and ball are included.
What to Bring?
- Shin guards are mandatory
- If wearing cleats, please bring a pair of sneakers for indoor play during inclement weather and for the dining hall.
- Water bottle and nut-free snack (non-perishable, no refrigeration available on fields)
- Sunscreen for outdoor play
- Bathing suit and a towel for the optional free swim
- Campers may want to bring a change of clothes