2013 MISO Survey Results
Measuring Information Services Outcomes (MISO) is a web-based quantitative survey designed to measure how faculty, students, and staff view library and computing services in higher education.
- MISO focuses on library and IT services
- This is the second time WPI has participated
- This data will be used to better inform Gordon Library's efforts to build the library of the future.
- There is a very strong understanding of the importance of library services among both students and faculty (average of 80%)
- Access to library information resources from any location, on-or off-campus, is of the highest importance for students and faculty (90+%)
- Expressed satisfaction with the range of library services and collections is generally positive (60% or more), with areas of need aligning with strategic improvement and expansion plans of the library