By the time you earn your MS in Data Science, you will have mastered:
- Database management: extracting and managing data using traditional and cutting-edge methods
- Analysis techniques: machine learning and data-mining algorithms
- A deeper knowledge of statistics and other applied mathematical foundations
- Data-analysis software: a rich diversity of software tools used throughout the program
- Essential management and leadership techniques: business courses provide a holistic approach to data science, developing interpersonal and story-telling skills alongside technical mastery
Interested applicants should have a working knowledge of statistics, mathematics, and basic programming in at least one language.