- Click on one of the 2 registration buttons below.
- Once you enter our online registration system, you will see a listing of all of our program offerings, listed alphabetically by date. We encourage you to use the filters on the left hand side of the registration page (Date, Grade, Type of Program) to narrow down the program selection.
- Click the “ADD” button next to the programs you would like to register any member of your family for, and they will be added to your cart. Once you've selected your programs, click on the CONTINUE button located in your cart at the upper right corner of the screen.
- You can now assign the programs to individual family members to let us know who you are registering or applying for.
- Finally, complete the additional questions that you are prompted to answer based on your program selection.
STEP 1: Complete Online Application or Registration
STEP 2: Provide Payment
You have 10 business days to provide payment for a registration-based program, or your seat will be released. If you would like to apply for tuition assistance, please select “pay balance manually” at checkout and return to your account to fill out the tuition assistance application. So long as your application is received, we will notify you of a decision within 10 business days. If you are a Frontiers applicant, your application will not be reviewed until you have paid your application fee.
STEP 3: Check Your Email
Please be sure you've given us an email address that you check often. All registration-based programs will have some additional supplemental forms that you will be required to log back on to the registration system to submit (for example, physical exam and a photo). All application-based programs will have additional application requirements that you will be required to complete prior to the application deadline (for example, essays, recommendation forms, transcript submission). Instructions and deadlines for completing these items will be sent via email once you've registered or applied online.