Frontiers (Residential, In-Person)
• Two-week in-person, non-credit bearing residential program
• Explore a STEM major with a humanities and arts minor
• Connect with peers from around the world who share your passion for STEM
• Engage in college preparation workshops and social activities
• Learn in tandem with your peers right here on WPI's campus
Audience: Rising 10, 11, and 12th graders
Frontiers I Dates: July 7 - 19, 2024
Frontiers II Dates: July 21 - August 2, 2024
Cost per session of Frontiers: $3,995
(Prices includes housing, food, field trips, workshops, and activities)
Applications Open: January 17, 2024
Application Deadline: April 30, 2024
Application Cost: Free
- Application including short free response and list of involvements
- Transcript(s) - Official transcripts are preferred, but self-submissions are accepted
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test (required for international applicants)
Financial Assistance Information: For information about our financial assistance please see our program policies page.
On Campus Experience
Frontiers is more than just exploring STEM. Check out our On Campus Experience page to see what a typical day looks like and our engagement opportunities throughout the pre-college experience.
Major & Minor Course Information
Our Frontiers majors and minors are taught synchronously giving students the opportunity to learn live with faculty and peers. Get the chance to explore a STEM major and Humanities and Arts minor giving you the chance to exercise both sides of your brain this summer.