College Credit Jumpstart for High Schoolers (virtual)
College Credit Jumpstart for High Schoolers is a pre-college summer program designed for high school students who are interested in earning college credit and experiencing an academically fulfilling WPI college course. WPI’s five-week online pre-college summer program will allow students to explore STEM curriculum alongside WPI’s world-renowned faculty. Students will have access to WPI tutoring to ensure they are able to receive their college credit.
Program at a Glance
- Earn college credit in a 5-week virtual program
- Offered live virtually or asynchronously and recorded (as listed in the course description)
- Utilize tutoring support to ensure your academic success
- Connect with WPI faculty, staff, and undergraduate students
- Upon completion of the course, students will earn an official WPI transcript
Audience: Students Entering Grades 11 & 12
Application Deadline: April 30th, 2023
Application Cost: No fee
- Application which includes short essay and list of involvement
- Official transcripts are preferred, but self-submitted transcripts are also accepted
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test (required for international applicants)
Dates: July 10 - August 11, 2023
Virtual Information Sessions - Summer 2023
Interested in learning more about our interactive summer program for high schoolers? Click the link below to register for our upcoming information sessions for summer 2023 programs.
Learn More About WPI!
Are you curious and creative? Do you like to work in teams to get things done while making your own decisions and setting your own course? Do you love math and science, but feel just as passionate about subjects such as music, art, or movies? WPI could be the right choice for your college decision. Stay connected with all things WPI here.