College Credit Jumpstart for High Schoolers (virtual)
College Credit Jumpstart for High Schoolers is a pre-college summer program designed for high school students who are interested in earning college credit and experiencing an academically fulfilling WPI college course. WPI’s five-week online pre-college summer programs will allow students to explore STEM curriculum alongside WPI’s world-renowned faculty. Students will have access to WPI tutoring to ensure they are able to receive their college credit.
Program at a Glance
- Earn college credit in a 5-week virtual program
- Offered live virtually or asynchronously and recorded (as listed in the course description)
- Utilize tutoring support to ensure your academic success
- Connect with WPI faculty, staff, and undergraduate students
- Upon completion of the course, students will earn an official WPI transcript
Audience: Rising 11th & 12th graders
Dates: July 8 - August 9, 2024
Cost per class: $2,895
Applications Open: February 14, 2024
Application Deadline: April 30, 2024
Application Cost: Free
- Application including short free response and list of involvements
- Transcript(s) - Official transcripts are preferred, but self-submissions are accepted
- TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test (required for international applicants)
We have over 30+ courses in either STEM or Humanities you can choose to explore this summer. Our full list of course offerings is now available. Whether you're interested in studying humanities and arts courses like the Fundamentals of Music or online STEM classes like biotechnology and computer-aided design, our online pre-college summer program covers it all.
Learn More About WPI!
Are you curious and creative? Do you like to work in teams to get things done while making your own decisions and setting your own course? Do you love math and science, but feel just as passionate about subjects such as music, art, or movies? WPI could be the right choice for your college decision. Stay connected with all things WPI here.