Offering Master of Science Degrees to Prepare
Innovators and Leaders in STEM Education
Part-time, On-campus Programs in Mathematics and Physics
- There's a 40 percent tuition remission for teachers, making a teaching degree from a prestigious technological university more practical.
- Content-rich course work inspires a new way of making STEM concepts relevant to students, so they understand how math matters and why physics is cool.
- Thirty years of educating educators and sharing STEM concepts build on the WPI problem-solving approach.
- Core assessment and evaluation theory courses – not your standard educational theory — means you will be immersed in learning science at a higher level.
- Faculty from WPI’s Learning Sciences & Technologies program use their classrooms—and your participation—as a living laboratory, so you are shaping the future of education.
- The culminating project can be applied to any classroom; apply what you learn the next time you lead a class.
Apply now for Fall 2013 (rolling admission).
Contact +1-508-831-5512 or email@example.com to
learn more about WPI's programs for educators.