Supply Chain Essentials Certificate
WPI’s graduate certificate in Supply Chain Essentials provides fundamental knowledge and skills for understanding supply chains and supply chain management. The program can be completed on a part-time or full-time basis.
This four-course certificate is excellent preparation for taking the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) and APICS Certified Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) credentialing exams.
To apply for this certificate program, you must have a BS degree in any discipline.
The graduate certificate in Supply Chain Essentials requires completion of four courses: three required courses for a total of nine credits and one elective course totaling three credits.
Three Required Courses (9 credits)
- OIE 501: Designing Operations for Competitive Advantage
- OIE 544: Supply Chain Analysis and Design
- OIE 553: Global Purchasing and Logistics
One Elective (3 credits)
- MKT 561: Consumer Behavior
- OIE 598: Special Topic- Sustainable Supply Chain & Operations Management