System Dynamics & Innovation Management Certificate
WPI’s graduate certificate in System Dynamics & Innovation Management gives you the training and experience to increase your expertise for professional advancement or as your next step toward your master of science in the field.
Upon completion of this certificate, you will have a good understanding of how system dynamics can be applied to analyzing real-world problems and interpret the implications on decision-making and innovative processes.
The graduate certificate is comprised of six courses.
Social Science and Policy Studies (select 3):
- SD 550 System Dynamics Foundation: Managing Complexity
- SD551 Modeling Experimental Analysis of Complex Problems
- SD557 Latent Structures, Unintended Consequences and Public Policy
Business (select 3):
- OBC500 Group and Interpersonal Dynamics in Complex Organizations
- FIN501 Economics for Managers
- OIE500 Analyzing and Designing Operations to Create Value
- MIS500 Innovating with Information Systems
Graduate Studies Series
Learn from our enrollment team members and other guests by attending quick and convenient 30-minute webinars we designed to highlight popular topics when starting grad school. Take a deep dive into specific areas of interest such as how to funding, how to ace your application, student services, and more!