Self Reported/Unofficial Test Scores Policy
WPI accepts unofficial SAT and ACT scores on applications for admission from students who attend high school within the United States. Students from outside the United States are required to submit official standardized testing as part of the admissions application process. TOEFL or IELTS scores must be official. Official SAT and ACT scores will be required as part of the enrollment process for accepted students.
Unofficial SAT or ACT scores include:
- self-reported scores listed on the Common Application
- scores available on the high school transcript
- screen shots or PDF files of score reports provided by the applicant or school counselor emailed to the admissions office at email@example.com.
Additional information for students and school counselors:
- Students and counselors who provide standardized test scores should not superscore.
- Please provide the individual section scores and the date of the test administration.
- Should there be a discrepancy in self-reported scores versus official scores, WPI reserves the right to withdraw the offer of admission.
- Upon enrollment, students will be asked to submit official scores from the SAT or ACT before the beginning of New Student Orientation.