Throughout the spring, summer, and fall, WPI offers personal on-campus interviews. Interviews are not required in order to apply to WPI, but are a great opportunity for WPI to get to know you better one-on-one, while you can learn more about WPI and get questions answered.
About Personal Interviews
- Interviews are optional.
- Your interview will become part of your file and may influence your admissions decision. If you are unable to interview, your chances for admission to WPI will not be affected.
- We strongly recommend interviews for home-schooled students. We are unable to offer interviews with transfer candidates.
- Interviews are intended for students only. Families can relax in our waiting room and will have a chance to speak with the admissions representative after the interview.
Scheduling an Interview
- Interviews are offered to students beginning March 15 of their junior year through October 25 of their senior year.
- Appointments are limited, so please contact Admissions at least two weeks in advance at email@example.com or 508-831-5286.
What to Expect
- Interviews are with a WPI admissions counselor or a trained admissions intern.
- Interviews last approximately 30–45 minutes.
- We strongly recommend a campus tour and information session during your visit.
- Be prepared to talk about yourself, including your senior year academic schedule, your interest in WPI, and why you feel that you are a good match for our programs.
- You should feel free to ask questions and share additional personal information.
- International Student Interviews