Office Hours and Parking
Planning a trip to the WPI Admissions Office?
- We are open Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Weekday campus visits last just over two hours and include an information session and campus tour. Read more about our campus visit options, and check our calendar for dates and times of available visits.
- We are open on select Saturdays throughout the year.
WPI will be closed the following dates:
- May 26, 2014
- July 4, 2014
- September 1, 2014
- afternoon of November 26, 2014
- November 27–28, 2014
- December 24, 2014–January 4, 2015
- January 19, 2015
- May 25, 2015
Fall, Winter, and Spring Recesses
WPI is open, but undergraduate classes are not in session, on the following dates:
- Summer: May 7–August 27, 2014
- Fall: October 17–27, 2014
- Winter: December 19, 2014–January 14, 2015
- Spring: March 9–13, 2015
- Additional dates: April 21, 2014; April 24, 2014; and February 19, 2015
If you have any questions or would like to confirm that we are open, please call us at 508-831-5286.
Parking Information and Directions
We look forward to welcoming you to the WPI campus! We encourage you to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time or appointment in order to locate parking and the Office of Admissions in Bartlett Center. Visitors should place a WPI admissions visitor parking pass in their car dashboard while on campus. Visitors who pre-register will be provided a link via e-mail confirmation to print out a parking pass. Passes are also available in the Bartlett Center when arriving on campus.
WPI is located at 100 Institute Road, Worcester, MA 01609. Handicap and very limited parking for Admissions visitors is available via the main entrance located at the intersection of West Street and Institute Road. Additional free visitor parking is available in the West Street Lot (corner of West Street and Institute Road) in designated visitor spaces and in the Park Avenue parking garage (all spaces) accessible via Park Avenue or Salisbury Street (for GPS: 151 Park Avenue, 151 Salisbury Street, or intersection of Park Avenue and Salisbury Street, Worcester, MA 01609).
Please note: You should park in a designated WPI lot or garage since many surrounding streets are limited to resident parking which is enforced by the City of Worcester.