- Current full-time undergraduate junior (who will be a senior during the upcoming academic year 2013-14)
- Open to all majors
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Students from populations that have been historically underrepresented in STEM fields (women and students of color) are encouraged to apply
- GPA greater than 2.75
- Must be able to participate in ALL training sessions, program events, and planning meetings. Please do not apply for the program if you know in advance that key program dates will conflict with your schedule.
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership skills.
Applications are due on Friday, March 29, 2013. To apply, fill out the Application Form and email your resume, an unofficial transcript, and a small photo (optional) to Lynn McElholm, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top candidates will be contacted and must complete a successful interview for admittance into the program. Interviews will take place on Friday, April 5. Selection will be based on academic standing, active participation at WPI and/or the surrounding community, and demonstrated leadership experience. If you have any questions, please contact Lynn McElholm, Program Manager, at email@example.com or call 508-831-5905.