Enter the Fray
INSTRUCTIONS: Registration for BC15 is now open. It is strictly first-come, first-served and open to any and all FRC teams.
Registration requires basic team information including a team contact for the event.
In past years, registration has filled as quickly as 10 seconds after opening, so register early! Any teams not making it in the initial capacity of teams will be placed on our "Ready Reserves" list. As various conflicts arise with teams, teams will be moved from the reserves in order. Most teams on the reserve list will make in eventually. We highly recommend that you register whether or not the slots are already filled.
The Challengers page will be updated with the listed of registered teams and ready reserves at approximately 1400.
Registration uses an online system. To register your team:
- Create a new team account by clicking on the "Register Team" link on the Registration Site (all information from previous years has been removed). This step places your team in the time-sensitive registration queue.
- Complete the two pages of team contact information and profile information to enter the time-sensitive registration queue (team photo not required at this time).
- To keep your spot, you must:
- Pay the $350 registration fee by the deadline indicated on the Invoices page. You may pay by credit card (preferred) or check. Payment links are available within the registration site.
- Return to fill out the meals and shirts information when it is available.
Last modified: April 02, 2014 10:08:47