WPI is making preparations for the start of D-Term, and we need to know your plans. Please fill out the MyTechFlex Intentions Survey for D-term.
Your answers will help WPI manage the many logistical details related to students living on campus, attending classes in person, and using technology platforms for a virtual experience. Our goal is to promote a safe, healthy, and productive learning environment.
- Learning on campus? Attending remotely? All undergraduates, graduate students, and PhD candidates must verify their D-Term plans on MyTechFlex by March 11.
- Students currently on campus for C-Term/Spring Semester are expected to continue their routine testing during the break period and as outlined on their MyTechFlex page in order to retain their access to campus for D-Term/Spring Semester.
- Students arriving to campus for the first time or who were not on campus for C-Term should fill out their MyTechFlex Intentions Survey by March 11 for a smooth arrival and onboarding experience.
- All residential and non-residential students who were not on campus during C-Term will be expected to take an initial COVID-19 onboarding test and quarantine until a negative result is received. They will then immediately start their routine testing. See MyTechFlex for assigned onboard testing dates and routine testing days. Review the WPI Student Code of Conduct and its COVID-19 Addendum. Complete all steps in the Return to Campus Student Checklist.
- If you need housing, contact the Residential Services Office at email@example.com for a housing assignment.
- Move-in for any students moving into on-campus housing will take place March 21. Select a move-in time on MyTechFlex. Plan to move in by yourself, as guests are not allowed in residence halls. Red carts will be available to help you move your belongings. Read about moving in, and review the WPI housing and dining contract.
Please think carefully about your choices. WPI will consider your responses to be your intended plans and update your student profile accordingly.
As always, we are grateful for your cooperation as we continue working to promote a safe and productive learning environment for you and your fellow classmates.