Community development and relationship building are critical to our culture at WPI. This is especially true during this difficult time. As we work together to reimagine our work amidst this public health crisis, it is important that we also take the time to foster community, especially for those experiencing social isolation.
In the spirit of building virtual connections, we wanted to invite you all to join us creating our very own WPI cookbook: “Cooking with WPI”.
We are thrilled to learn about many of our community’s favorite dishes and hope through these recipes we can further strengthen our connections and unity.
- If you would like to submit a recipe please use this link Cooking with WPI.
- Please share your responses by April 10th so we can begin crafting the digital (and possibly physical) cookbook for you to use.
- We ask that you please provide just one submission to start.
- We also encourage you to share photos of your wonderful creations with us on social media using the hashtags #HerdAtHome and #CookingWithWPI.
- Follow us on Facebook so everyone can see some of the latest creations our community has whipped up!
Take care and be on the lookout for other virtual Division of Talent & Inclusion community opportunities.