Below are details about WPI’s plans for COVID testing over the break (March 5 through 13) and at the start of D Term/the second half of spring semester.
- If you are away from campus during the break, you do not need to test.
- If you are on or near campus during break, please get tested.
- Harrington Auditorium will be open its normal hours for testing; check the schedule here.
Returning for D-Term/Second Half of Spring Semester
- Weekly testing will continue to be required.
- Test as soon as you return to campus, and resume weekly routine testing at Harrington Auditorium.
- If you are a close contact of someone who tested positive, please follow these guidelines.
- If you develop COVID-like symptoms, please schedule a rapid antigen test here.
- If you test positive through an outside lab, pharmacy, or at home test, fill out your symptom tracker right away and follow these guidelines. Send a copy of your results to email@example.com (students can upload it to the Student Health Portal).
Everyone in the WPI community must continue with routine weekly COVID-19 testing during D Term/the Spring semester until further notice. (If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, as long as the Health Team is aware of your positive test, you will be exempted from routine testing for 90 days.)
If you are a student and have not yet uploaded your vaccination booster information, please do so now via the Student Health Portal.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.