Important Vaccine Deadline on January 18
Department(s):Division of Talent & Inclusion
With WPI's vaccine requirements all faculty and staff (including fully remote and contingent workers) must be fully vaccinated, receive a vaccine booster shot, and upload their vaccination card by January 18, 2022, or within 30 days of becoming eligible, whichever is later.
- We're asking employees to take a few minutes to submit your COVID-19 booster documentation by uploading a picture of your vaccination card into Workday on or before January 18, 2022.
- Refer to the instructions on how to upload your card into Workday or go right to Workday.
- Make sure you follow all directions—including checking the box that says you have uploaded your vaccination card.
- If you're having any trouble with uploading the information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch to help you.
- Unvaccinated employees who have an approved medical or religious accommodation to the primary COVID-19 vaccination series do not need to apply for another accommodation; their accommodation will apply to the booster.
It's important to pay attention to this deadline. Employees who do not comply with WPI’s deadline for COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters, and/or employees who do not comply with WPI’s requirement to input vaccination information (including vaccination cards) into Workday will be placed on unpaid leave for up to six (6) weeks.