This message was sent to all students.
WPI is making preparations for the start of C-Terrm/Spring semester on January 28, 2021, and we need your cooperation. Please fill out this C-Term/Spring semester Intentions Survey by 11:59 p.m. January 11, 2021.
Your answers will help WPI manage the many logistical details related to students living on campus, attending classes in person, and using technology platforms for a virtual experience. Our goal is to promote a safe, healthy, and productive learning environment.
- All undergraduates, graduate students, and PhD candidates must fill out the survey.
- Coming to campus? Studying remotely? MyTechFlex lets you choose. Make your plans and let us know how you will attend.
- If you’re new to coming to campus, review the WPI Student Code of Conduct and its COVID-19 Addendum.
- Need housing? The Residential Services Office can provide you with a housing assignment. Please review the WPI housing and dining contract. You will be assigned a move-in time and date between January 21 and January 25. Plan to move in by yourself, as guests are not allowed in residence halls. Read more here about moving in.
- All students—undergraduate, graduate, PhD candidates—must complete the Return to Campus Student Checklist before arriving for C-Term/Spring semester.
- Each student will be expected to complete two onboarding tests upon arrival to campus. These tests begin January 21, and you will be assigned days for onboarding testing. Please check MyTechFlex in the coming weeks for your assigned days.
Please think carefully about your responses. WPI will consider your responses to be your intended plans and update your student profile accordingly.
As always, we are grateful for your cooperation as we continue working to promote a safe and productive learning environment for you and your fellow classmates.
Dean of Students Office