WPI Dining Services has a new dining reservation system that will help limit the number of people in the dining halls and take-out locations at any given time, to allow for proper social distancing. Students, faculty, and staff can make reservations easily and quickly right from the Dine on Campus app or by going to www.dineoncampus.com/wpi. (Learn more about other changes to dining on the WPI Dining Page).
How to get started with dining reservations.
From the Dine on Campus App
- Locate WPI select “More” in bottom right corner
- Select “My Profile” and log in or create account
- Once you are logged in go back to “Eat” in the bottom left corner
- Select “Make a Reservation”
- Select the date the time you would like to reserve.
- If you want to view or cancel your reservations
- Go to – More- My Profile – Reservations
From the Website
- Go to www.dineoncampus.com/wpi
- If you do not already have an account hit “Sign up” in the top right corner
- Fill out the form with your information or hit login
- Go to Reservations and select the time & location you would like to reserve.
- You can go back and cancel at any time
WPI Dining Locations
- Campus Center Food Court
- Morgan Dining Hall- Morgan Hall
- Foisie Cafe- Foisie Innovation Studio
- Library Cafe- Gordon Library
- The Goats Head- Founders Hall
- C-Store at Founders
For more information, go to www.dineoncampus.com/wpi
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact Dining Services at 508-831-4869 or email@example.com.