Students: Enter the Face Covering Design Challenge!
We all need to work together to stay #WPITogether, and one of the ways to do just that is by wearing a face covering. Show us your goat pride by submitting your own design for a WPI-branded face covering as part of the Face Covering Design Challenge. Not only will you be able to channel your inner artist, but if your design is chosen as the winner, it’ll be fabricated for giveaways!
The challenge is open until September 30, with a winner announced on October 1. Details on how to enter are below; we can’t wait to see your submissions!
Face Covering Design Challenge Guidelines
- Challenge is open to any enrolled students, with one entry per student/group
- The face covering should be designed in the spirit of WPI
- The winning face covering will be produced in accordance with cloth face covering safety protocols and not rated for in-lab use
- Winner will be chosen by WPI Marketing Communications
- Winning design will be fabricated for Marketing/Department giveaways
- Winner will receive 15 face coverings for themselves
Submit Your Design
- Take a photo of your design and post it on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #WPITogether
- The winning post will be shared on WPI’s Instagram
- The challenge closes on September 30, with a winner announced on October 1