June 28, 2021
Please note the Summer COVID-19 Testing Guidelines for anyone approved to be on campus:
- This summer, weekly on-campus COVID-19 testing will be optional for anyone who is fully vaccinated and has documented their vaccination with WPI.
- Anyone who is partially vaccinated or unvaccinated, as well as those who have not yet uploaded their vaccine information to WPI, are required to test weekly.
- This summer testing change is in effect from July 1 through August 6. Please note there is no testing July 5 due to the Fourth of July holiday.
- Note: You are fully vaccinated two weeks after your final dose of vaccine.
- Testing will be held Mondays and Wednesdays, 8:00 am to noon in Alden Hall. If your assigned testing day was Thursday, it has been moved to Monday or Wednesday.