This message was sent to WPI students.
CAMPUS STATUS UPDATES
We’re in the home stretch—just one month to go!—and we know you know the drill: keep the face coverings on, keep your distance, keep your close contacts to a minimum, and let’s finish this academic year strong.
TIPS & RESOURCES
Miss the last LEGO Club building session? There are plenty more to attend; stop by any of their future Sunday sessions (4/18, 4/25, 5/2, and 5/9) from 1-7pm in FI 105 to check out the WPI 1:300-scale model and build some LEGO sets of your own.
- Pop by the campus center today from 11am-1pm for a free cake pop and a list of weekly campus events as part of the What’s Poppin’ series.
- Grab some fries for this week’s Funday Friday, sponsored by Theta Chi fraternity and the Dean of Students—by the tent outside the campus center from 1-2:30pm on 4/16.
- Planning on working on campus or participating in a WPI-affiliated program this summer? You’re eligible to apply for summer housing—visit the website for more information.
- The Sports & Rec Center is offering more reservation time slots in keeping with the state’s increased capacity guidelines; make your reservation now by visiting the website.
Looking for even more to do? New events are added regularly to TechSync; check back often for all the latest campus happenings.
HEALTH & SAFETY REMINDERS
Here’s a quick refresher on some key ways we can work together to keep #WPITogether.
- Use the Symptom Tracker daily. If you’re experiencing any symptoms at all, report them and don’t come to campus; a member of the Health Services team will contact you with next steps.
- If you’re a residential student, review the recent message covering the guest policy and close contacts.
Don’t forget to take the Healthy Minds Survey. You’ll see a weekly email over the next month coming from "Charles Morse <healthyminds-WPI@umich.edu>" to link to the survey. Completing this survey will help WPI better know how to support our students.